How do I know when to replace my Salt Lake City Window?
It is important to replace old Salt Lake City windows. Below are some indicators for when your old window needs to go.
- The interior pane of glass is it cold in the winter and warm in the summer.
- The area around the window is colder than other areas in the house.
- It feels like a draft in from or to the window (An easy test is to hold a candle near the window. The flame will be affected around the window if there is a draft).
- The window trim is gone, rotting or cracked.
- The glass is broken, cracked or chipped.
- The window is hard to open or close, sometimes gets stuck.
- The look and feel of the window is not to your liking.
Get your free estimate or contact us today!